Who here loves Mario?!
Well I DO! So why not make a small bottle of powerful power-ups to remember all the good times?
The Princess may be in another castle but I am armed with a bottle full of invincible power-up stars!
LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!
Because I love dragons and butterflies and because I felt artsy I made this!
I present to you Nami, the Fairy Dragon.
She is a Fairy Dragon of Nature. She protects nature and all it’s inhabitants. Her tail is long and it ends in a leaf drape that changes color depending on the season. She can conjure up beautiful butterflies with the help of her magical horns. On her right hand she carries a baby crane, a symbol of life and hope.
I hope you guys like her!
Dragon Fairy Facts:
1. Thought to be the tiniest dragons.
2. The faerie dragon makes its home amidst the tangled forests of the world.
3. Can also be found in extremely secluded natural areas, especially areas with flowers and water.
4. Faerie dragons are about one foot long. They have thin bodies, long tails, gossamer butterfly wings, and huge smiles.
5. Their colors range through the spectrum, changing as they age, from the red of a hatchling to the black of a great wyrm.
6. The hides of females have a golden tinge that sparkles in the sunlight; males have a silver tinge.
7. They are linguists, well-versed in Draconic, Human, and Elven tongues.
8. Some say they can turn invisible.
9. Faerie dragons can communicate telepathically with one another, within a range of 2 miles.
10. Quick flying dragons.
11. While often depicted with butterfly wings, wings may also be faerie-like instead.
12. Faerie dragons may often take great amounts of time just to prepare one joke; they also often enlist the help of pixies and sprites.
13. Most faerie dragons have a temperament that is Chaotic Good. They have pure intentions, but are extremely fond of mischief.
Valentine’s Day is almost here!
For it I have prepared a special Origami. What is it? Well … what can be expressed as love? Blooming flowers? the feeling of butterflies in your belly? A red heart? A red stone of passion?
How about all that and miniature size! This little bottle contains blooming flowers to symbolize beauty, a butterfly to symbolize freedom, a heart to symbolize love and a blood red stone for passion. All of these with a dash of patience and devotion!
As a bonus I also made a Card. A bit of Kirigami combines with Origami hearts and a cute drawing.
I hope you guys like it!
1 – Flowers tutorial
3 – Heart tutorial
Spotlights are for all and especially for those who try their best and are creative about it!
Lately I have been chatting on Deviantart with a lovely and very enthusiastic person.
She loves color. She loves art. She loves to put her hands to work and get impressive results.
As colorful and happy as she is it only makes me glad to offer her a spotlight on L2ORIGAMI.
You can find her page here: Deviantart – page
She practices many forms of art and I would love to post them all, but this being an origami blog I’m going to feature only some of her origami creations.
As you can see she loves to be creative and combine colors (sometime even makes her own pater paper!)
As she states “My purpose is not only furthering my own ambitions, but also to encourage others to do the same.” we can only wish her good luck in her endeavors! May your ambitions lead you far!
Don’t forget to visit her page and see her other non-origami creations! Devianrart – page
I was making a few origami cranes today when a thought came to mind. Why not modify one?
So I took one and started to make a few extra folds … then I took another and moved some existing folds .. and so on.
Finally I got this form that I really like. I call it the “Origami Flying Crane”
Hope you guys like it!
I thought to make something special from origami today 🙂
It’s a yellow rose (rose by James Minoru Sakoda) topped with a few paper ribbons. The interior of the flower contains 8 moonstone gems and 4 red round metallic plates. All of these are glued on a hair clip and it is ready to be worn on a bright and sunny day of spring 😀
This is my first entry for the Weekly Challenge.
It’s a simple papercraft budgie that I assembled after a model of the Internet and than placed near my real budgie.
He seems quite interested in the new paper bird but is at the moment a little shy to approach it. Soon, I hope to see him play with his new paper friend. If he does I will take a quick picture and upload it here 😀
The model can be found here:http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/3157/budgerigar/index.html
Learn how to make beautiful things from paper!
If you can't fly, I'll paint you wings!
Beautiful photos of hiking and other outdoor adventures.
Final Fantasy Music, Gaming, Discussions, Quotes and more
Based on personal experience
where imagination runs free
Just another WordPress.com site
Have fun building!
un blog pentru peruşi şi pentru cei care îi iubesc
Photographs from my world.
The official Moolta Blog
Musings and more
An artist's workbench.
Just another WordPress.com site
Birthplace of James Madison and Southern Plantation
Home Staging "One Stop,SHOP!"
My Own Little Interior Heaven