Who here loves Mario?!
Well I DO! So why not make a small bottle of powerful power-ups to remember all the good times?
The Princess may be in another castle but I am armed with a bottle full of invincible power-up stars!
LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!
Because I love dragons and butterflies and because I felt artsy I made this!
I present to you Nami, the Fairy Dragon.
She is a Fairy Dragon of Nature. She protects nature and all it’s inhabitants. Her tail is long and it ends in a leaf drape that changes color depending on the season. She can conjure up beautiful butterflies with the help of her magical horns. On her right hand she carries a baby crane, a symbol of life and hope.
I hope you guys like her!
Dragon Fairy Facts:
1. Thought to be the tiniest dragons.
2. The faerie dragon makes its home amidst the tangled forests of the world.
3. Can also be found in extremely secluded natural areas, especially areas with flowers and water.
4. Faerie dragons are about one foot long. They have thin bodies, long tails, gossamer butterfly wings, and huge smiles.
5. Their colors range through the spectrum, changing as they age, from the red of a hatchling to the black of a great wyrm.
6. The hides of females have a golden tinge that sparkles in the sunlight; males have a silver tinge.
7. They are linguists, well-versed in Draconic, Human, and Elven tongues.
8. Some say they can turn invisible.
9. Faerie dragons can communicate telepathically with one another, within a range of 2 miles.
10. Quick flying dragons.
11. While often depicted with butterfly wings, wings may also be faerie-like instead.
12. Faerie dragons may often take great amounts of time just to prepare one joke; they also often enlist the help of pixies and sprites.
13. Most faerie dragons have a temperament that is Chaotic Good. They have pure intentions, but are extremely fond of mischief.
Someone asked me to make him a green dragon in a bottle for his keychain. Why? Because Dragons!
I think this mini origami mania has gotten to me bad … but I love it!
Here is a Blue Morph Butterfly trapped in resin.
This is my first try with resin and paper and it went well. The paper didn’t singe but I didn’t anchor it well and it moved a bit. Better luck next time I guess.
Valentine’s Day is almost here!
For it I have prepared a special Origami. What is it? Well … what can be expressed as love? Blooming flowers? the feeling of butterflies in your belly? A red heart? A red stone of passion?
How about all that and miniature size! This little bottle contains blooming flowers to symbolize beauty, a butterfly to symbolize freedom, a heart to symbolize love and a blood red stone for passion. All of these with a dash of patience and devotion!
As a bonus I also made a Card. A bit of Kirigami combines with Origami hearts and a cute drawing.
I hope you guys like it!
1 – Flowers tutorial
3 – Heart tutorial
I made this tiny Fiery Dragon (by Kadechan) dragon from a Ferrero Rocher candrywrap aluminum foil.
It was 10×10 cm after i cut a bit of it out and tried my best to straighten the foil without ripping it.
I made some mistakes by letting all that silver show, but it was a small model. So sorry about that! But it has all the parts: feet, little hands, wings, tail, head with horns.
It is strange to make origami from metal but the foil is so interesting to fold. Most of the pre-creases disappear so you have to either know the model you are making really well or have a good intuition on where they should be. Also, if you are a girl and have long nails it helps allot to fold with metal. If not get a paper clip or a blunt needle or something that won’t perforate the thin foil. More complex origami such as this Fiery Dragon you should already know all the folds, it helps allot.
Took me about 1 hour to make this lil’ guy but i love the way he turned out. Next time I will try using bigger foil. Food wrapping foil is also good, only bad side being that it’s only silver. I have also compared it to the smallest dragon I have made from paper (5×5 cm square).
And we are back with the tutorials of great artists from Youtube!
Here is a list of another 5 origami/paper crafts!
1. Paper Transformer – made by Sparkyarf
2. Design Paper Lamp – made by Gustamonton
3. Origami Swan (Hoàng Tiến Quyết) – made by Tadashi Mori
4. Origami Hyperbolic Paraboloid – made by Japanzor
5. Origami Kotobukizuru – Congratulations crane – made by Jo Nakashima
Learn how to make beautiful things from paper!
If you can't fly, I'll paint you wings!
Beautiful photos of hiking and other outdoor adventures.
Final Fantasy Music, Gaming, Discussions, Quotes and more
Based on personal experience
where imagination runs free
Just another WordPress.com site
Have fun building!
un blog pentru peruşi şi pentru cei care îi iubesc
Photographs from my world.
The official Moolta Blog
Musings and more
An artist's workbench.
Just another WordPress.com site
Birthplace of James Madison and Southern Plantation
Home Staging "One Stop,SHOP!"
My Own Little Interior Heaven