Because I love dragons and butterflies and because I felt artsy I made this!
I present to you Nami, the Fairy Dragon.
She is a Fairy Dragon of Nature. She protects nature and all it’s inhabitants. Her tail is long and it ends in a leaf drape that changes color depending on the season. She can conjure up beautiful butterflies with the help of her magical horns. On her right hand she carries a baby crane, a symbol of life and hope.
I hope you guys like her!
Dragon Fairy Facts:
1. Thought to be the tiniest dragons.
2. The faerie dragon makes its home amidst the tangled forests of the world.
3. Can also be found in extremely secluded natural areas, especially areas with flowers and water.
4. Faerie dragons are about one foot long. They have thin bodies, long tails, gossamer butterfly wings, and huge smiles.
5. Their colors range through the spectrum, changing as they age, from the red of a hatchling to the black of a great wyrm.
6. The hides of females have a golden tinge that sparkles in the sunlight; males have a silver tinge.
7. They are linguists, well-versed in Draconic, Human, and Elven tongues.
8. Some say they can turn invisible.
9. Faerie dragons can communicate telepathically with one another, within a range of 2 miles.
10. Quick flying dragons.
11. While often depicted with butterfly wings, wings may also be faerie-like instead.
12. Faerie dragons may often take great amounts of time just to prepare one joke; they also often enlist the help of pixies and sprites.
13. Most faerie dragons have a temperament that is Chaotic Good. They have pure intentions, but are extremely fond of mischief.